Line voltage track lighting #50071 is one of our best selling decorative track lighting fixtures. There are 5 different finished and you can mix and match with metal or glass shades. It gives you the most flexibilities to integrate in all different designs and spaces. The versatile look is easy to be used as kitchen lighting, studio lighting, spot lighting, dinning room lighting, bedroom lighting, living room lighting,retail store lighting, and restaurant lighting.
Track lighting 50071 comes with brushed steel, dark bronze and rust finished would be eye candies and also add more accent on your spaces. It’s ideal for you to arrange it in different application with different lighting effects. This track lighting fixture takes one GU10 lamp. The HT system will be compatible with either one circuit or two circuit (double circuit) track system. Please refer to our Lighting Tutorial
- Item : 50071 Line Voltage Track Lighting
- Base : GU10 Twist & Turn
- Wattage : 50 Max loading
- Voltage : 120V
- Finish : Black(BK), White(WH), Brushed Steel(BS), Dark Bronze(DB), and Rust(RU).
- Rating : UL Listed
- TRACK FIXTURE DOES NOT INCLUDE BULB. PURCHASE IT SEPARATELY.
- Fixture with JT system is made to order item, which require assembly and therefore will take additional time to ship.
- Option 1 - Glass : Amber Spot(AMS),
Blood Red(BRED), Blue(BL), Blue Spot (BLS), Brown Spot(BRNS),
Green Fire(GNF), Layer Amber Scale(LAS), Orange Swirl(OSA),
Red Spot(REDS), White(White).
- Option 2 - Metal Cone : Black(CBK), White(CWH), Brushed Steel(CBS), Dark Bronze(CDB), Rust(CDB).
- Option 3 - Metal Mesh : Black(MBK), White(MWH), Brushed Steel(MBS), Dark Bronze(MDB), Rust(MDB).
- Directional or Spot Track Light Fixture.
- 5 different finishes for different style. 12 colorful glass shades, and 10 metal shades.
- Give you diverse look from traditional, modern, contemporary to funky. It will fit in any designs and areas.
- 1st image shown as Rust (RU) finished with Amber Spot Glass (AMS) shade.
- Color Chart for DB/RU/BS Finish
A=2 5/8", B=2 1/4", C=7"
Cone or Mesh Metal Shade:
A=3", B=2 1/2", C=7"