60094, Contemporary and compact 12-Watt built-in LED track lighting fixture with COB (Chip-on-Board) chips. Unique and attractive LED track head with study side knobs to enable the fixture stay in place. Light output equivalent to approximately 50W halogen lamps, with an average life of 40,000 hours. 3300K color temperature, 804 lumens, 90 CRI, and 25° Narrow Flood beam angle. Available in Black and White finishes. Choose from HT and JT track lighting systems.(Please refer to our Lighting Tutorial page for more information)
The COB LED technology avoid glare, provides outstanding smooth even light source, color consistency, reliability, and performance. Compact, shallow designed with 2-7/8" lens would light up the area and blend in decor perfectly. Enjoy the benefits of LED lights in an inexpensive and convenient way. Highly recommend for usages such as artworks, retail goods display lighting, trade shows lighting, showcases lighting, jewelry store display lighting, or residential use.
- Item : 60094 Built-in LED Track Lighting
- Wattage : 12W (equivalent to 50W halogen)
- Voltage : 120 Vac
- Led Chip : COB (Chip-on-Board)
- Color Temperature : 3300K (Warm White)
- Lumens : 804 (≈ 67 lumens/watt)
- CRI : 90
- Beam Angle : Narrow Flood (NFL) 25°
- Dimmable : with approved dimmer Lutron #DVCL-153P
- Average Life : 40,000 Hours ( 80% decay at 25,000 hrs)
- Finished : Available in Black, and White.
- Rating: ETL Listed
- Build-in long lasting COB LED chips.
- Consistent, bright-white light source.
- COB LED is a new technology. Numbers of LED chips are packaged together as one light panel. It can avoid the defeats of points and glare.
- Energy efficient and Environmental friendly.
- Sturdy side knobs to enable the fixture stay and locked in place.
- Stamping steel construction.
- Track head be turned in 90°± vertical projecting and 350° horizontal rotation.