WAC Lighting 188 Line Voltage Track Luminaire - The line voltage track lighting fixture is compatible with medium-based PAR20, PAR30, and PAR38 bulbs - up to 150 watts max. Available in H, J, or L track system. H is used with WAC H system track (HT). J is used with WAC J system and J2 system track (JT & J2-T). Need to order JCLIP for J2 tracks with double circuit. L is used with WAC L system track (LT).(Also, this light fixture may fit other manufacturer's track system.)
This open flat-back, line voltage track head has a fixed porcelain socket and can take different sized PAR lamps. In addition, this track lighting fixture can aim 90° vertically or rotate 350° horizontally and can be locked vertically for desired angle with adjustable knob.
The metal track head is ideal for residential, retail, commercial, and hospitality lighting . This fixture is available in Black, White, or Brushed Nickel Finish.
Light Bulb is not included.
- Brand: WAC Lighting
- Model: 188
- Series: Line Voltage Track Luminaires
- Lamp Type: A, BR, PAR16 (50Wmax), PAR20 (50W max), PAR38 (150W max), LED PAR20, LED PAR30, LED PAR38, LED BR20, and LED BR30. Order lamp separately. (Bulb Not Included)
- Wattage: 150W max
- Voltage: 120V
- Finish: Available in White (WT), Black (BK), or Brushed Nickel (BN)
- Rating: UL & CUL Listed
- Compatibility: Available in H, J, or L Track Systems.
- Specs: Fixture head measures 4-3/4"L x 2"W
- Specs: Top of Adapter to Bottom of Fixture: 7-5/16"L (aimed vertical) / 7-3/8"L (aimed at angle)
- HTK is used with WAC H system track (HT)
- JTK is used with WAC J system and J2 system track (JT & J2-T). Need to order JCLIP for J2 tracks with double circuit
- LTK is used with WAC L system track (LT)
30 Days Return Policy
For WAC Lighting products, you may return most new with original package and unopened items sold by Direct-Lighting.com within 30 days of delivery. All returns for a refund are subject to a 20% restocking. Delivery charges are not refunded. If it was a free shipping item, our initial shipping charge will be deducted as well.
How to Return Your Order.