Juno Lighting Group Trac-Master Cylindra™ T252L LED track fixture is extremely compact and well made. The 18 watt
LED track fixture comes with build-in LED lamp, and factory-assembled LED driver. Available in 4 color temperatures,
3 beam spreads, and 3 finishes. Compatible with all Juno Trac-Master or Trac-Lites line-voltage systems and
Feature with a 105° vertical aiming capability and 360° horizontal rotation which eliminates aiming dead spots.
The snap-in accessory holder can accommodate 1 accessory.
- Brand: Juno Lighting Group
- Model: Juno Trac Lighting T252L
- Series: Trac-Master Cylindra™
- Lamp: Build-in Single Lumileds LUXEON® S LED*
- Wattage: 18W
- Lumen: Please click on the specification sheet for details
- Dimmable: Yes. Fully dimmable to 5% (may be dimmed with high quality forward phrase or reverse phase dimmer).
- Finished: Available in Black (BL), Silver (SL) or White (WH).
- Rating: UL and CUL listed, Energy Star Qualified, DesignLights Consortium Qualified.
- Driver: Included
- Compatibility: all Juno® line voltage trac and T58 monopoints.(Trac-Master 120V One Circuit system, Juno Trac-Master 120V Two Circuit system,Trac-Master 120V Tube System, 120V Recessed System, and Trac-Lites One Curcuit System)
- ** This Item is Qualified for Free shipping to 48 Contiguous States. **
*LUXEON is a registered trade mark of the Philips Lumileds Lighting Company. LUXEON® S LED array to produce up to 1,000 lumens of consistent, bright-white light while consuming just 18 watts.
- Color temperature :2700K (27K), 3000K (3K), 3500K (35K) or 4000K (4K)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) : Standard 85, or 93 ( for 3000K only)
- Beam spread : Spot (S), Narrow Flood (N), Flood (F)
- Finish : White (WH), Black (BL), Silver (SL)
- For options not listed, please email us at email@example.com for special quotation.
- Durable die cast aluminum construction. Assuring 70% lumen maintenance at 50,000 hrs of operation.
- Close-to-trac mounting designed.
- Integrated on/off switch.
- Dimmable, compact LED driver is integrated into the design to minimize the fixture footprint and vertical displacement from the trac.
- Intergral bayonet-mount accessory folder included.View Product Spec Sheet
|Ordering Number|| Lumens || Efficacy (LPW)|
| T252L-27K-S|| 817|| 45|
| T252L-27K-N|| 850|| 47|
| T252L-27K-F|| 864|| 48|
| T252L-3K-S|| 908|| 50|
| T252L-3K-N|| 944|| 52|
| T252L-3K-F|| 960|| 53|
| T252L-3K-HC-S|| 772|| 43|
| T252L-3K-HC-N|| 802|| 45|
| T252L-3K-HC-F|| 816|| 45|
| T252L-35K-S|| 926|| 51|
| T252L-35K-N|| 963|| 53|
| T252L-35K-F|| 979|| 54|
| T252L-4K-S|| 944|| 52|
| T252L-4K-N|| 982|| 55|
| T252L-4K-F|| 998|| 55|
30 Days Return Policy
For Juno Lighting products, you may return most new with original package and unopened items sold by Direct-Lighting.com within 30 days of delivery. All returns for a refund are subject to a 20% restocking. Delivery charges are not refunded. If it was a free shipping item, our initial shipping charge will be deducted as well.
How to Return Your Order