8000-BD 10-Watt integrated LED track lighting fixture with COB (Chip-on-Board) chips. Light output equivalent to approximately 50W halogen lamps, with an average life of 40,000 hours. 3000K warm white color temperature, 700 lumens, 90 CRI, and 38° Flood beam angle. Choose from HT and JT track lighting systems.(Please refer to our Lighting Tutorial
page for more information)
The decorative fixture is made with stamping steel, and can be paired up with CN-Cone or ME-Mesh series metal shades of your choice. It can be used in a variety of applications. The track head can be adjusted 350 degree horizontally or 90 degree vertically. The COB LED technology avoids glare, provides outstanding smooth even light source, color consistency, reliability, and performance. Compact, low profile and smooth crisp designed complements any decor. Enjoy the benefits of LED lights at an affordable price.
- Item : 8000-BD-BK Ingretated LED Track Lighting
- Wattage : 10W (equivalent to 50W halogen)
- Voltage : 120 Vac
- Led Chip : COB (Chip-on-Board)
- Color Temperature : 3000K (Warm White)
- Lumens : 700
- CRI : 90
- Beam Angle : Flood (FL) 38°
- Dimmable : with approved dimmer Lutron #DVCL-153P
- Average Life : 40,000 Hours ( 80% decay at 25,000 hrs)
- Finished : Black.
- Rating: ETL Listed
- Build-in long lasting COB LED chips.
- Consistent, bright-white light source.
- COB LED is a new technology. Numbers of LED chips are packaged together as one light panel. It can avoid the defeats of points and glare.
- Energy efficient and Environmental friendly.
- Stamping steel construction.
- Track head be turned in 90°± vertical projecting and 350° horizontal rotation.