LB-3002-WH-4K, PAR38 LED light bulb consume 18-watt of energy, it is higher energy efficiency compared with incandescent and halogen lamps. It provides an optically superior product with smoother beam patterns, no striations, or hot spots. The 120V PAR38 LED light bulb helps you to eliminate the cost of relamping and maintenance. The 4000K color temperature, 1100 lumen, and 80 CRI (color rending index) provides a daylight white light source.
- Part Number : LB-3002-WH-4K
- Lamp Type : PAR38 LED Bulb ( Black finish )
- Base : E26 Medium / Screw-in
- Voltage : 120V
- Diameter: 4.78 in.
- Length: 5.12 in.
- LED Chip : COB (Chip-on-Board) *
- Wattage: 18W ( direct replacement of 90W halogen lamp)
- Color Temperature (Kelvin) : 4000 K - Cool White
- Lumen: 1100 lu
- Beam Angle: 25 degree - Narrow Flood
- Average Hrs : 25,000 hrs
- Dimmable : Yes.Compatible dimmers - Lutron DVCL-153P, MA-600, D-603P, MA-600/DV-600P -OR- Leviton 6631, 6161, 6681, 6633, IP106, TT106
- High luminous intensity output.
- No UV or thermal radiation.
- UL Listed, RoHS Compliant.
- Rated of indoor and dry locations only.
- *COB LED is a new technology. Numbers of LED chips are packaged together as one light panel. It can avoid the defeats of points and glare
Advantages of LED:
- Provide smoother beam patterns with no striations or hot spots.
- Environmental Friendly ( Mercury Fee), and Energy Efficient ( Low Energy Consumption).
- Long Life. Low Heat. Low Maintenance Cost. No UV or thermal radiation .
- Saves Energy and Money.