Juno T846 Trac-Master Cylindra step cylinder track fixture designed with soft curved, and bold edges.
The track fixture provides a contemporary and timeless designed. It allows users to use the par 38 halogen lamp ranging
wattage from 45W to 150W. Feature with 105°vertical aiming capability and 360° horizontal rotation coverage which
eliminates aiming dead spots. Each Cylindra fixture comes with an integral bayonet-mount media cartridge and can hold
up to two light control accessories. Fixture available in 3 finishes. Ideal for different lighting applications.
- Brand: Juno Lighting Group
- Model: Juno Lighting T846 Cylindra PAR Trac Track Head
- Series: Professional Halogen Series
- Socket: Medium base, porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell.
- Lamp Type: PAR 38 Halogen Lamp
- Wattage: 150W Max
- Voltage: 120V
- Finished: Available in Black (BL), Silver (SL) or White (WH).
- Rating: UL and C-UL Listed
- ALL TRACK FIXTURE DOES NOT INCLUDE BULB. PURCHASE IT SEPARATELY.
- Compatible with JUNO TRAC-MASTER & Trac-Lites Series ONLY
- Product shown in white finish
View Product Guide
View Product Spec Sheet
View Instruction Sheet
- On/off switch included
- Die cast aluminum housing
- 360° horizontal coverage & 105° vertical aiming capability.
- Accessory holder integral to fixture design
- Precision bayonet mounting,holds up to two accessories
- Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action ( no arcing and will not take a set ).
- True, positive electrical ground
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- “Pull-up” contact to up position for two-circuit application
30 Days Return Policy
For Juno Lighting products, you may return most new with original package and unopened items sold by Direct-Lighting.com within 30 days of delivery. All returns for a refund are subject to a 20% restocking. Delivery charges are not refunded. If it was a free shipping item, our initial shipping charge will be deducted as well.
How to Return Your Order