Plusrite 7212 Metal Halide Ballast accepts a wide range of voltages input with its 4-tap designed and can be connected
from 120 to 277 volts. The HID magnetic ballast works with a 175 watt metal halide lamp, feature CWA circuit, with a
90% high power factor to ensure even heat dissipation and maximum efficiency. The prewired Metal Halide Ballast Kit
includes capacitor, and bracket kit. The prewired capacitor can smooth the installation
process by shorten the installation time, and reduce human wiring errors. The Metal Halide replacement kit is
great for commercial or industrial applications such as factories,warehouses, gymnasiums and retail stores.
- Item Number : 7212, Pulse Start Metal Halide Ballast
- Brand : Plusrite
- Item Code : BAPS175-CWA/V4
- Output Wattage : 175W
- Input Voltage : 120V, 208V, 240V, 277V
- ANSI / Energy Star / NEMA Code : M137 / M152
- Circuit Type: HX-HPF
- Ballast : Magnetic
- Start Method : Pulse Start
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Rating :RoHS Compliant
Plusrite 7212 Metal Halide Ballast Specification
- Maximum Efficiency : Magnetic HID Ballast with a 90% high power factor.
- 4-Tap input voltage : Compatible from 120 to 277 volts.
- Reduce warm-up and restrike time.
- Prewired ballast includes : Dry capacitor, and bracket kit
- Ideal for commercial or industrial applications.