Home > LED Rope Light >
LED Rope Light HC108
Item #: HC108-3
Lighted Length :
LED Rope Light. Cool White, ready to use kit. Start from $16.00 only. (FREE SHIPPING to 48 Contiguous States)LED (Light Emitting Diode) rope lights can be used both indoor and outdoor.
They are very affordable, flexible, easy to install and great for both residential and commercial
These LED rope lights are very sophisticated. You can use these Multi-purpose LED rope lights to create different lighting atmosphere. Great to use them as decoration lights, display lights, holiday lights, or stage lights. Wrap these amazing LED rope lights outside a building, register, show cases, home, bathroom, garden, patio, balcony, windows, porches, pool, or wall. LED rope lights would add style to your home interior or exterior, add character to a party or bring a special occasion to life. Compatible mounting accessories are included with the lights.
Custom cut lengthDiameter :
1/2” or 13 mm (2- wire) Voltage :
120 Wattage :
0.8 watts per foot Bulb Color :
Cool WhiteBulbs per FT :
Bulb Spacing :
1” Outer Tubing Color :
Clear Material: Commercial grade, heavy duty PVC Features :
Indoor and Outdoor Average Hour :
100,000 hours Power Source:
Electric Cuttable :
Yes (cut on the predetermined cutting intervals only) Dimmable :
NoUL Listed :
Yes (Uncut)Test the rope lights once you received them. All custom cut rope lights sales are final and we do not accept returns or exchange*** Please go to the Specifications and accessories tab for more information ***
***NOTE: If you need to ship this order to AK, HI or upgrade the shipping method, please call in and place the order. Only ship by FedEx Ground.***
• 1 x 5' Power Cord (with Inline Rectifier and Power Connector )
• 2 x End Caps
• 2 x Inline Splices Connectors
• 2 x Mounting Clips for first 3'. Add additional 1 mounting clip on every each additional 3'.
Rope Light Instructions
- Test the rope lights once you received them. All custom cut rope lights sales are final and we do not accept returns or exchange.
- Unplug the rope lights before altering, cutting, or installing in any circumstances.
- Unroll the rope lights before you plug the light into the power outlet. (Failed to unroll the light might melt or damaged the light that cause electrical/fire hazard)
- Only cut as the manufacturer recommended (Every 39”, look for the cut marks on the outer tubing).
- Attached End cap before attaching to a power source to prevent electrical shock.
- Efficiency and Energy Saving. LEDs gives out more and brighter light per watt when compare with the traditional light bulbs or incandescent bulbs. The LED rope lights only consume 2.4 Watt of power per unit(1 unit = 36 of LEDs), it consume less power for the same amount of light
- Long life. The LED rope lights we carry have a long life span. Some cheap rope lights were made with traditional filament bulbs, the whole sections of light will goes off even if one single bulb is burned or broken. Unlike the traditional rope lights, the LED bulbs inside the rope lights build with fuse-bulb smart system. Each bulb has an average of 100,000 hours of life, if one of the bulbs go off, the rest of the bulbs will continue to light up.
- Less Heat. The traditional light bulbs makes light by heats up the metal filament. This operation process makes the traditional bulbs so hot, and cannot be touch. LEDs have no filament, so it emits less heat than traditional bulbs. The characteristics of the LEDs also make them cool to touch and would not burn your fingers.
- Quality. Majority of people enjoyed the quality, intensity and purity of colors presents from the LED rope lights. A good quality LED lights have slow failure rate, and an average of 100,000 hours of life. Therefore, it is essentially important to select a reliable quality of LED chip in order to prolong the life time of LED light bulbs
- Flexible. These LED rope lights can be field cut and bent up to 180 degrees. The LED outer tubing is made with commercial grade heavy duty PVC which allows you to bend and cut to complete your lighting projects or lighting displays. These LED rope lights are sturdy and attractive, they give you more flexibility and allow you to install at the area where additional attention and brightness is needed. LED rope lights add fun and bring your areas to life.
- Easy to Install. The LED rope lights can be installed easily. The minimum length per section is about 3 Feet. There is a cut mark printed every 39” of the outer tubing to show you the predetermined cutting intervals.
- Easy Storage. Came with a rotating easy storage spool, you can easily wind or unwind your lights back to its spool. It gives you a tangle-free and hassle-free decorating
This is a Final Sale & No Return product.