50908 project lens LED fixture. 13-Watt built-in LED track lighting fixture with COB (Chip-on-Board) chips.
Light output equivalent to approximately 50W halogen lamps, with an average life of 40,000 hours.
3300K color temperature, 800 lumens, 90 CRI, and 38° Flood beam angle. Choose from HT and JT track lighting systems.(Please refer to our Lighting Tutorial page for more information)
The COB LED technology avoid glare, provides outstanding smooth even light source, color consistency, reliability, and performance. Enjoy the benefits of LED lights in a affordable price. Highly recommend for usages such as set up a gallery lighting, museum lighting, mini home theater system, photographic lighting, studio lighting, or retail store spot lighting.
Projection Lens - use the projection cylinder to form different beams for your projects
- Item : 50908 Built-in LED Projection Lens Track Lighting Fixture
- Wattage : 13W (equivalent to 50W halogen)
- Voltage : 120 Vac
- Led Chip : COB (Chip-on-Board)
- Color Temperature : 3300K (Warm White)
- Lumens : 800 (≈ 65 lumens/watt)
- CRI : 90
- Beam Angle : Flood (FL) 38°
- Dimmable : with approved dimmer Lutron #DVCL-153P
- Average Life : 40,000 Hours ( 80% decay at 25,000 hrs)
- Finished : Available in Black and White.
- Rating: ETL Listed
- Build-in long lasting COB LED chips.
- Consistent, bright-white light source.
- COB LED is a new technology. Numbers of LED chips are packaged together as one light panel. It can avoid the defeats of points and glare.
- Energy efficient and Environmental friendly.
- Stamping steel construction.
- Track head be turned in 90°± vertical projecting and 350° horizontal rotation.