50904 Contemporary 13-Watt built-in LED track lighting fixture with COB (Chip-on-Board) chips.
Light output equivalent to approximately 50W halogen lamps, with an average life of 40,000 hours.
3300K color temperature, 800 lumens, 90 CRI, and 38° Flood beam angle. Choose from HT and JT track lighting systems.(Please refer to our Lighting Tutorial page for more information)
The COB LED technology avoid glare, provides outstanding smooth even light source, color consistency, reliability, and performance. Compact, low profile and smooth crisp designed complements any decor. Enjoy the benefits of LED lights in a affordable price. Highly recommend for usages such as artworks, retail goods display lighting, trade shows lighting, showcases lighting, jewelry store display lighting, or residential use.
Barndoors - Control glare from the light bulb or lamp with the barn doors and great for spot light applications.
Projection Lens - use the projection cylinder to form different beams for your projects
- Item : 50904 Built-in LED Track Lighting
- Wattage : 13W (equivalent to 50W halogen)
- Voltage : 120 Vac
- Led Chip : COB (Chip-on-Board)
- Color Temperature : 3300K (Warm White)
- Lumens : 800 (≈ 65 lumens/watt)
- CRI : 90
- Beam Angle : Flood (FL) 38°
- Dimmable : with approved dimmer Lutron #DVCL-153P
- Average Life : 40,000 Hours ( 80% decay at 25,000 hrs)
- Finished : Available in Black and White.
- Rating: ETL Listed
- Build-in long lasting COB LED chips.
- Consistent, bright-white light source.
- COB LED is a new technology. Numbers of LED chips are packaged together as one light panel. It can avoid the defeats of points and glare.
- Energy efficient and Environmental friendly.
- Stamping steel construction.
- Track head be turned in 90°± vertical projecting and 350° horizontal rotation.