Juno T635 Trapezia Line Voltage display light for Trac Master is perfect for display, exhibition and gallery lighting. Trapezia have a unique downward reach designed that drop lamp down from the track. 9-inch or 16-inch factory pre-installed metal rods. 90° vertical aiming, 358° rotation features with an integral aiming handle, users can easily project light to different angles for display purpose. Trapezia line voltage series accepts PAR30 halogen lamp. Users can uses 35W, 50W, or 75W lamp, which give users more flexibility
when picking the lamp.
- Brand : Juno Lighting Group
- Model : T635 Trapezia PAR Trac Display Light
- Compatibility : JUNO SYSTEM ONLY. Juno Trac-Master 1-circuit or 2-circuit trac, Trac-Lites trac
- Series : Trapezia
- Extension Rod : 9-inch factory pre-installed
- Socket : Medium base, porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell.
- Lamp Type: PAR 30 Halogen
- Wattage : 75W Max
- Voltage : 120V
- Finished : White (WH)
- Rating : UL Listed, CSA Certified
- ALL TRACK FIXTURE DOES NOT INCLUDE BULB. PURCHASE IT SEPARATELY.
- Hollow metal rods conceal conductors (Rod length is fixed at the factory)
- Die-cast aluminum upper transition housing and socket housing
- Aiming 90° vertical aiming capability and 358° rotation
- Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action ( no arcing and will not take a set ).
- True, positive electrical ground
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded positive latch polarity indicator embossed on copper contact
- “Pull-up” contact to up position for two-circuit application
Please be advised all Juno items are special ordered items. All sales are final. No return or exchange.