Juno T408 Trac-Master Line Voltage Conix fixture is extremely stylish and well made. The track fixture takes PAR30 lamp, and designed to relamp from the front. Users can use 35 watt to 75 watt halogen lamp. Feature with a 90° vertical aiming capability and 360° horizontal rotation which eliminates aiming dead spots. Locking screws secure lampholder position during relamping cycles. The lock designed also allows users position the light to an ideal angle easily. Snap-in light control accessories can be purchase separately.
- Brand : Juno Lighting Group
- Model : T408 Conix PAR Trac Track Head
- Compatibility : JUNO SYSTEM ONLY. Juno Trac-Master 1-circuit or 2-circuit trac, Trac-Lites trac
- Series : Professional Halogen Series
- Socket : Medium base, porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell.
- Lamp Type : PAR30 Halogen
- Wattage : 75W Max
- Voltage : 120V
- Finished : White(WH) and Silver(SL).
- Rating : UL Listed, CSA Certified
- ALL TRACK FIXTURE DOES NOT INCLUDE BULB. PURCHASE IT SEPARATELY.
- Compatible with JUNO TRAC-MASTER & Trac-Lites Series ONLY
- On/off switch included
- Formed steel front & Die cast aluminum back housing
- Vertical aiming and horizontal rotation locking screws secure lamp holder position during
- Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- “Pull-up” contact to up position for two-circuit application
Please be advised all Juno items are special ordered items. All sales are final. No return or exchange.