Juno Delta 200 Series T219 Trac-Master Line Voltage fixture is sleek and clean. The track fixture takes
PAR 30 halogen lamp; users can use 45 watt to 150 watt halogen lamp. Feature with a 90° vertical aiming
capability and 358° horizontal rotation which eliminates aiming dead spots. Fixture comes with one locking
screw to lock the position of the light. It allows users position the light to an ideal angle easily.
Light control accessories can be purchase separately.
- Brand: Juno Lighting Group
- Model: Juno Lighting T219 PAR Trac Track Head
- Series: Delta 200
- Socket: Medium base, porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell.
- Lamp Type: PAR 38 Halogen Lamp
- Wattage: 150W Max
- Voltage: 120V
- Finished: Available in Black (BL), Silver (SL) or White (WH).
- Rating: UL Listed, CSA Certified
- ALL TRACK FIXTURE DOES NOT INCLUDE BULB. PURCHASE IT SEPARATELY.
- Compatible with JUNO TRAC-MASTER & Trac-Lites Series ONLY
View Product Guide
View Product Spec Sheet
View Instruction Sheet
- On/off switch included
- Die cast aluminum
- Vertical aiming and horizontal rotation
- Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- “Pull-up” contact to up position for two-circuit application
30 Days Return Policy
For Juno Lighting products, you may return most new with original package and unopened items sold by Direct-Lighting.com within 30 days of delivery. All returns for a refund are subject to a 20% restocking. Delivery charges are not refunded. If it was a free shipping item, our initial shipping charge will be deducted as well.
How to Return Your Order