Juno Delta 200 Series T218 Trac-Master Line Voltage fixture is sleek and clean. The track fixture takes PAR 30 halogen lamp; users can use 35 watt to 75 watt halogen lamp. Feature with a 90° vertical aiming capability and 358° horizontal rotation which eliminates aiming dead spots. Fixture comes with one locking
screw to lock the position of the light. It allows users position the light to an ideal angle easily. Light control accessories can be purchase separately.
- Brand : Juno Lighting Group
- Model : T218 PAR Trac Track Head
- Compatibility : JUNO SYSTEM ONLY. Juno Trac-Master 1-circuit or 2-circuit trac, Trac-Lites trac, monopoints and special mountings
- Series : Delta 200
- Socket : Medium base, porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell.
- Lamp Type : PAR 30
- Wattage : 75W Max
- Voltage : 120V
- Finished : Available in Black (BL), Silver (SL) or White (WH).
- Rating : UL Listed, CSA Certified
- ALL TRACK FIXTURE DOES NOT INCLUDE BULB. PURCHASE IT SEPARATELY.
- On/off switch included
- Die cast aluminum
- Vertical aiming and horizontal rotation
- Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- “Pull-up” contact to up position for two-circuit application
Please be advised all Juno items are special ordered items. All sales are final. No return or exchange.