Plusrite 7210 Metal Halide Ballast accepts a wide range of voltages input with its 4-tap designed and can be compatible
from 120 to 277 volts. The magnetic HID ballast works with a 175 watt metal halide lamp, feature CWA design, with a
90% high power factor to ensure even heat dissipation and maximum efficiency. The prewired Metal Halide Ballast Kit
includes dry capacitor, bracket kit and do not require an ignitor. The prewired capacitor can smooth the installation
process by shorten the installation time, and reduce human wiring errors. The Metal Halide replacement kit is
great for commercial or industrial applications such as factories, warehouses, gymnasiums and retail stores.
- Item Number : 7210, Standard Metal Halide Ballast
- Brand : Plusrite
- Item Code : BAMH175-CWA/V4
- Input Voltage : 120V, 208V, 240V, 277V
- ANSI / Energy Star / NEMA Code : M57
- Output Wattage: 175W
- Circuit Type: CWA
- Ballast : Magnetic
- Start Method : Standard, Probe-Start
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Rating :RoHS Compliant
Plusrite 7210 Metal Halide Ballast Specification
- Maximum Efficiency : Magnetic HID Ballast with a 90% high power factor.
- 4 Tap input voltage : Compatible from 120 to 277 volts.
- Prewired ballast includes : Capacitor and Bracket
- Ideal for commercial or industrial applications.