WAC Lighting 763 Line Voltage Track Luminaire - The line voltage track lighting fixture is compatible with medium-based PAR20 bulbs - 50watts max. and is designed for WAC H, L, J, J2 track system.
(Also, this light fixture may fit other manufacturer's track system.)
The open-back track head has a gimbal ring with double yoke and has easy angle adjustment with aiming screws.
This line voltage track head has a porcelain socket and can take PAR20 lamps through the front.
In addition, this track lighting fixture can aim 90° vertically or rotate 350° horizontally.
Available in Black, White, or Brushed Nickel Finish.
Light Bulb is not included.
- Brand: WAC Lighting
- Model: 763
- Series: Line Voltage Track Luminaires
- Lamp Type: PAR20 (not included)
- Wattage: 50W max
- Voltage: 120V
- Finish: Available in White (WT), Black (BK), or Brushed Nickel (BN)
- Rating: UL & CUL Listed
- Compatibility: Available in H, J, or L Track Systems.
- Specs: Fixture head measures 4-11/16"L x 2-11/16"W
- Specs: Top of Adapter to Bottom of Fixture: 6-3/8"L (aimed vertical) / 7-3/16"L (aimed at angle)
- HTK is used with WAC H system track (HT)
- JTK is used with WAC J system and J2 system track (JT & J2-T). Need to order JCLIP for J2 tracks with double circuit
- LTK is used with WAC L system track (LT)