Your Price: $49.95 - Free Shipping !
Green LED Rope Lights - 50FT - 120 Volt - 2 Wire - Clear Tubing
- Item Number: RLWL-50-GREEN
- Color: Green
- Light Source: LED
- Lighted Length: 50FT / roll
- Diameter: 1/2” or 13 mm
- Voltage: 120
- Connection: 2 Wire
- Wattage: 0.8 watts per foot
- Bulb Color: Green
- Bulbs per FT: 12 (total 600 LED / Spool)
- Bulb Spacing: 1”
- Tubing Color: Clear color tube. Commercial grade, heavy duty PVC
- Power Plug: 4ft pre-installed power plug. Ready to use.
- Features: Indoor and Outdoor
- Average Hour: 100,000 hours
- Dimmable: No
- Chasing Function: No
- Flashable: No
- UV Rated: Yes
- UL Listed : Yes (Uncut)
Test the rope lights once you received them. We do not accept returns or exchange once the rope lights is being alter or cut.
Free FedEx Ground Shipping offer applies only to shipments made to the 48 continental U.S. states. If you need to ship this order to AK or HI or upgrade the shipping method, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct-Lighting's 30 days returns policy
Rope Light Instructions
- Test the rope lights once you received them. We do not accept returns or exchange once the rope lights is being alter or cut.
- Unplug the rope lights before altering, cutting, or installing in any circumstances.
- Unroll the rope lights before you plug the light into the power outlet. (Failed to unroll the light might melt or damaged the light that cause electrical/fire hazard)
- Efficiency and Energy Saving. LEDs gives out more and brighter light per watt when compare with the traditional light bulbs or incandescent bulbs. The LED rope lights only consume 2.4 Watt of power per unit(1 unit = 36 of LEDs), it consume less power for the same amount of light
- Long life. The LED rope lights we carry have a long life span. Some cheap rope lights were made with traditional filament bulbs, the whole sections of light will goes off even if one single bulb is burned or broken. Unlike the traditional rope lights, the LED bulbs inside the rope lights build with fuse-bulb smart system. Each bulb has an average of 100,000 hours of life, if one of the bulbs go off, the rest of the bulbs will continue to light up.
- Less Heat. The traditional light bulbs makes light by heats up the metal filament. This operation process makes the traditional bulbs so hot, and cannot be touch. LEDs have no filament, so it emits less heat than traditional bulbs. The characteristics of the LEDs also make them cool to touch and would not burn your fingers.
- Quality. Majority of people enjoyed the quality, intensity and purity of colors presents from the LED rope lights. A good quality LED lights have slow failure rate, and an average of 100,000 hours of life. Therefore, it is essentially important to select a reliable quality of LED chip in order to prolong the life time of LED light bulbs
- Flexible. These LED rope lights can be bent up to 180 degrees. The LED outer tubing is made with commercial grade heavy duty PVC which allows you to bend to complete your lighting projects or lighting displays. These LED rope lights are sturdy and attractive, they give you more flexibility and allow you to install at the area where additional attention and brightness is needed. LED rope lights add fun and bring your areas to life.
- Easy to Install. The LED rope lights can be installed easily.