WAC Lighting HR-8401H, the 4" Low Voltage Non-IC Recessed Lighting Housing is designed for remodel, insulation must be kept 3" from housing.
The housing and magnetic transformer are made of 20 gauge steel, with ceramic bi-pin socket construction and has two clips to mount in ceiling.
The low voltage recessed lighting housing can have capacity to up to 3/4" ceiling thickness with 4-3/8" cut-out hole.
It has 120V input and also uses 50W max MR-16 light bulb not included. Compatible 4" trims are sold separately.
- Brand: WAC Lighting
- Model: HR-8401H
- Series: 4" Low Voltage Housing, Non-IC, Remodel
- Wattage: 50W
- Voltage: 120V input, 12V output
- Lamp Type: MR-16 lamp
- Transformer: Magnetic
- Aperture: 4-3/8"
- Height: 5-3/4"
- Length: 11-9/16"
- Junction Box: Three knockouts and four Romex style wire connectors
- Material : Steel
- Dimmable : Yes ( w/ magnetic low voltage dimmer)
- Knockouts: Three w/ four Romex style wiring connectors.
- Standards: UL, CUL for damp location.
- Bulb: MR-16 lamps sold separately.
- TRIM SOLD SEPARATELY - Compatible with 4" Trims
- For remodel.
- Non-IC rated (Insulation must be kept at least 3" away from the housing).
- Dimmable with magnetic low voltage (MLV) dimmer.
- Housing adjusts up to 3/4" ceiling thickness.
- UL and CUL listed