- Item Number :LB-7134-BK-3K
- Lamp Type :15W PAR30 Long Neck LED Bulbs
- Base :E26 Medium / Screw-in
- Diameter: 3.75 in.
- Length: 3.5 in.
- Voltage : 120 Vac
- Wattage: 15W
- Lumen : 800 Lm
- Color Temperature (Kelvin) : 3000 K
- CRI : 80
- Beam Spread : Narrow Flood
- Beam Angle : 24°
- Color : Warm White
- Lamp Life : 30,000 hrs
- Energy Efficiency : Reduce less heat, low power consumption which resulting in energy saving and environmental friendly.
- Rating :UL, CUL, CE, ROHS.
- UV Protected : Yes.
- Dimmable: No
- Due to the dynamic and constantly improving LED lighting technology,Direct-lighting reserves the right to revise specifications without prior notice.
Advantages of LED:
- Provide smoother beam patterns with no striations or hot spots.
- Environmental Friendly ( Mercury Fee).
- Energy Efficient ( Low Energy Consumption).
- Long Life.
- Low Heat.
- Low Maintenance Cost.
- UV and IR Free.
- Saves Energy and Money.
Value brand PAR30 LED light bulb has an average of 30,000 hours,
It utilizes a unique technology that provides an optically superior product with smoother beam
patterns and no striations or hot spots.
These 120V LED light bulbs consume less energy (only consume 15W energy),
which is a direct replacement for higher wattage incandescent reflector lamps. It helps you to eliminate the cost
of relamping and maintenance. The 3000K color temperature, 800 lumen, and 80 CRI
(color rending index) provides a warm white light source. By switching your regular halogen PAR lamps or
incandescent light bulbs to LED lamp, you can reduces the amount of heat generates from the bulb, save the energy
and cut cost on your energy bill. Highly recommend for museums, galleries, jewelry store, rug stores, boutiques,
high-end clothing stores.