- Lamp Type: Halogen PAR30
- Base Type: Medium / Screw-in
- Beam Angle: Narrow Spot 8°
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 50, Approx. Lumens : 660 / Color temperature: 2850K
- Diameter: 3.7 in.
- Length: 3.6 in.
- Average Life: 2500 hours.
- Filament: CC-8
- Green Energy Lighting lamps utilize precision-engineered lamps utilize a unique reflector design that provides an optically superior product with smoother beam patterns and no striations or hot spots.
- The lamps combine a uniquely designed fluted reflector with a multi-layered coating process for improved optics and beam control.
- These lamps are ideal for accent and display lighting environments.
- PAR Halogen lamps can save up to 60% in energy costs as a direct replacement for higher wattage incandescent reflector lamps.
Brand: Green Energy Lighting PAR30
Watts (W): 50W / 75W
Beam Spread: Spot(10°) / Narrow Flood(30°) / Flood(40°)
Avg Life (h): 2500