Juno Trac Master Wireform Series T437 Line voltage trac lighting is a special design for halogen lamps.
The exposed lamp designed is great for studio lighting, gallery lighting, or retail store lighting.
The fixture can be adjusted 358° horizontal and 90° vertical aiming. Wireform T437 takes PAR38 halogen lamp,
wattage ranging from 45W to 150W. Available in 4 finishes.
- Brand: Juno Lighting Group
- Model: Juno Lighting T437 Wireform PAR Trac Track Head
- Socket: Medium base, porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell.
- Lamp Type: PAR 30 Halogen Lamp
- Wattage: 75W Max
- Voltage: 120V
- Finished: Available in Black (BL),White (WH), Silver (SL),.
- Rating: UL Listed, CSA Certified
- ALL TRACK FIXTURE DOES NOT INCLUDE BULB. PURCHASE IT SEPARATELY.
- Compatible with JUNO TRAC-MASTER & Trac-Lites Series ONLY
View Product Guide
View Product Spec Sheet
View Instruction Sheet
- On/off switch included
- Square steel wire
- 90° Vertical aiming and 358°horizontal rotation
- 2 locking screws provided to secure lamp holder position during relamping cycles.
- Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- “Pull-up” contact to up position for two-circuit application
30 Days Return Policy
For Juno Lighting products, you may return most new with original package and unopened items sold by Direct-Lighting.com within 30 days of delivery. All returns for a refund are subject to a 20% restocking. Delivery charges are not refunded. If it was a free shipping item, our initial shipping charge will be deducted as well.
How to Return Your Order