Juno T408 Trac-Master Line Voltage Conix fixture is extremely stylish and well made. The track fixture takes
PAR 30 halogen lamp, and designed to relamp from the front. Users can use 35 watt to 75 watt halogen lamp.
Feature with a 90° vertical aiming capability and 360° horizontal rotation which eliminates aiming dead spots.
Locking screws secure lampholder position during relamping cycles. The lock designed also allows users position
the light to an ideal angle easily. Snap-in light control accessories can be purchase separately.
Each accessory holder can accommodate up to 2 accessories.
- Brand: Juno Lighting Group
- Model: Juno Lighting T408 Conix PAR Trac Track Head
- Series: Professional Halogen Series
- Socket: Medium base, porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell.
- Lamp Type: PAR 30 Halogen Lamp
- Wattage: 75W Max
- Voltage: 120V
- Finished: Available in Black (BL), Silver (SL) or White (WH).
- Rating: UL Listed, CSA Certified
- ALL TRACK FIXTURE DOES NOT INCLUDE BULB. PURCHASE IT SEPARATELY.
- Compatible with JUNO TRAC-MASTER & Trac-Lites Series ONLY
- Product shown in white finish
View Product Guide
View Product Spec Sheet
View Instruction Sheet
- On/off switch included
- Formed steel front & Die cast aluminum back housing
- Vertical aiming and horizontal rotation locking screws secure lamp holder position during
- Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- “Pull-up” contact to up position for two-circuit application
30 Days Return Policy
For Juno Lighting products, you may return most new with original package and unopened items sold by Direct-Lighting.com within 30 days of delivery. All returns for a refund are subject to a 20% restocking. Delivery charges are not refunded. If it was a free shipping item, our initial shipping charge will be deducted as well.
How to Return Your Order